sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Rv: Jorge Alberto Barón te ha enviado un vídeo: "The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama (Long Version) 1973"


----- Mensaje reenviado -----
De: YouTube Service <noreply@youtube.com>
Para: jorgealbertobaron@yahoo.es
Enviado: Miércoles 13 de marzo de 2013 19:48
Asunto: Jorge Alberto Barón te ha enviado un vídeo: "The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama (Long Version) 1973"

Jorge Alberto Barón te ha enviado un vídeo: "The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama (Long Version) 1973"
Jorge Alberto Barón ha compartido un vídeo contigo en YouTube.
GRAN CANCIÓN DICE JORGE ALBERTO BARÓN
The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama (Long Version) 1973
Video made especially for all those mothers out there. Have you told your mom "I love you" lately? Don't wait do it now! I Always Love My Mama was written by Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff, John Whitehead & Gene McFadden. The song commemorates all moms specifically Little Sonny's, Phil's, Big Sonny's, and Bird's -- the Intruders' moms.
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario